New to Tarot? No problem!
Here’s what you need to know:
The Tarot has been used by people all over the world for centuries as a form of divination, guidance, gaining clarity, and help with making important decisions during challenging time. Considering that while the world has changed quite a bit, humans haven’t and these universal needs and concerns still exist — hence, why the Tarot has not only survived but has actually increased in popularity and use! I mean, who couldn’t a compass to help us navigate rough waters? I know I could.
The Tarot is a tool used to help us tap into inner wisdom when making big and smaller decisions that affect our lives and future. The tarot may look like a deck of cards with stunning imagery but believe me, it is that and so much more than that!
I have helped clients tackle profound questions such as:
- What is my purpose in life?
- Why did our relationship end?
- Should I move overseas?
- Is this career move right for me?
- What is my financial outlook for this year?
- What can I expect in this upcoming year?
As you can see, the tarot can be used for just about any situation you may be struggling with (or that you’re just curious about). There are more common topics I do readings on, such as: relationships, work, finances, starting/improving a business, moving/making life changes, purpose and meaning in life, finding motivation/inspirations, and yearly or 6-month forecasts. Less common but just as fun readings I have done include clarity around a pet’s sudden change in behavior as well as wanting to know how an upcoming vacation would go.
Like I said, it is a powerful and customizable tool regardless of the topic.
How do we get started?
- Book a session with me and include your full name, date of birth, and birthplace
- Share some information with me about the situation you want clarity on, along with your questions around this situation
- Enjoy your session!
Do I need a 30-minute or 60-minute reading?
- 30 minute: Best for clients who have 1-2 questions about a situation
- 60 minutes: Best for clients who want to go deeper and receive more detailed information or who have 3-4 questions about your situation